Jumat, 14 Maret 2014

Snow White (teks drama)

Pernah diminta bantuin bocah les mbuat teks drama berbahasa Inggris berjudul Snow White.
check it out...



Drama Snow white

Narrator: Once upon a time, a king and queen ruled a distant land. One cold winter day, the queen was doing needle work while looking through the window, when the birds fly by turning the queen and she poked her finger. A drop of blood fell on the snow outside the window. When he saw the blood on the snow he says.

Queen: Oh, how I wish that I had a daughter whose skin was white as snow, lips as red as blood, and hair black as ebony.

Narrator: Queen got his wish when she gave birth to a baby girl who was white as snow, lips as red as blood, and hair black as ebony. They named her Snow White, but sadly, the queen died. Soon after, the king married a beautiful new woman, but proud and cruel. He has studied dark magic and has a magic mirror, where every day he would ask.

Step-Mother: Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the most beautiful of them all?.

Mirror: You, my queen, the most beautiful of them all.

Narrator: This delightful queen. She knew that her magical mirror could speak only the truth. One morning the queen asked.

Step-Mother: Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the most beautiful of them all?.

Mirror: You, my queen, the most beautiful, it's true. But Snow White is even more beautiful than you.

Narrator: Queen angry and ordered her huntsman to take Snow White into the woods to be killed.

Step-Mom: Go to the forest, take the girl and kill her! And as proof, take my heart! Ha, ha, ha, ha

Huntsman: Yes, the Queen, I will do as you say.

Narrator: The poor huntsman took Snow White into the woods, but coul not kill him.

Huntsman: Snow White, I can not do this, you have to run away, get away, run, run!

Snow White: Thank you good people, I will always be grateful for what you have done.

Narrator: Then the hunter kills a deer and takes her to the Queen.

Huntsman: Here, the Queen, I did what you told me. Take heart.

Step-Mom: Ha, ha, ha, ha, now, I am the most beautiful of them all!

Narrator: Meanwhile, Snow White in the forest.

Snow White: Oh, I'm alone in the woods, I do not know what to do.

Narrator: Then he started to run. And when the night is almost falling, she saw a little house and went inside.

Snow White: Oh, it was so beautiful. Everything is so small and clean.

Narrator: The table is set, and there was food on the plate.

Snow White: I'm so hungry. I'll eat fewer vegetables and a little bread from each little plate and from each cup I'll drink a little milk.

Narrator: Because he's so tired, he lay down on one of the little beds and fell asleep.

Narrator: After dark, the homeowner came home. They are the seven dwarves who mined gold in the mountains. Once they arrived home, they saw that someone had been there.

Dwarf 1: Who's been sitting in my chair?

Dwarf 2: Who has been eating from my plate?

Dwarf 3: Who's been eating my bread?

Dwarf 4: Who's been eating my vegetables?

Dwarf 5: Who has been eating with my fork?

Dwarf 6: Who has been drinking out of my mug?

Narrator: But the seventh, saw the bed, found Snow White lying there asleep.

Dwarf 7: Look over here, come quick!

Narrator: The seven dwarfs all came running, and they cried out in surprise.

Dwarf: Oh, good heavens! This boy is beautiful!


Narrator: They did not wake her, but let her continue to sleep in the bed. The next morning Snow White woke up, and when he saw the seven dwarves she was frightened.

Snow White: Oh, no!

Dwarf 1: Do not be afraid of us. What is your name?

Snow White: My name is Snow White.

Dwarf 2: How did you find your way to our house?

Snow White: My stepmother tried to kill me, then let me free hunter and that's how I had to run through the woods all day, I finally arrived at your house.

Narrator: The dwarves talk to each other for a while and then said.

Dwarves: If you will make it home for us, and cook, make beds, wash, sew, and knit, and keep everything clean and orderly, then you can stay with us, and you'll have everything you want.

Snow White: Yes, with all my heart.

Narrator: So Snow White lived happily with the dwarves. Every morning they went to the mountains in search of gold, and in the evening when they return home Snow White had their meals prepared and their homes clean. Meanwhile, at the palace.

Step-Mother: Mirror, mirror, on the wall, Who in this country is the most beautiful of all?

Mirror: You, my queen, beautiful, it's true. But Snow White, beyond the mountains to the seven dwarfs, still a thousand times more beautiful than you.

Step-Mother: Now I understand! Oh, hunter cheated me ... I had to think of something.

Narrator: He went to the secret room, and she made a poisoned apple.

Step-Mom: With this you will die a poisoned apple, Snow White! Ha, ha, ha, ha

Narrator: From the outside it is beautiful and shiny apple. But anyone who might eat a small piece of it will die.

Step-Mom: I have to disguise himself so he could not recognize me. Now I will go to the house of the dwarves.

Narrator: He went to the house and knocked on the door dwarf. Snow White put her head out the window, and said.

Snow White: I'm not allowed to let anyone in.

Step-Mom: Do you want to taste one of my sweet apple?

Snow White: No, I can not accept anything from strangers.

Step Mom: Are you afraid of poison? Look, I'll cut the apple in two. You eat half of it and I will eat the other half.



Narrator: But it is only one half of the apple was poisoned.

Snow White: Well, okay, I see that you also ate part of it, so give me the other half.

Narrator: He barely had a bite in her mouth when she fell to the ground dead.

Step Mom: Ha, ha, ha, white as snow, as red as blood, black as ebony! The dwarves will not wake you up. Goodbye Snow White! Ha, ha, ha, ha

Narrator: Back at home she asked her mirror.

Step Mother: Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who in this country is the most beautiful of all?

Mirror: You, my queen, the most beautiful of all.

Narrator: When the dwarves came home that night they found the snow lying on the ground.

Dwarf 3: Snow White, wake up, what happened to you.

Dwarf 4: He's not breathing at all. He's dead!

Narrator: They picked it up and looked at him for a long time.

Dwarf 5: Snow White, wake up, talk to us, please.

Narrator: But nothing helped. He's dead. They laid her on a bed of straw, and the seven dwarves sat beside him and cried for three days. They will bury him, but he still looked fresh as a living, and still had beautiful red cheeks.

Dwarf 6: We can not bury him in the black earth.

Dwarf 7: Let's make a transparent glass coffin made, so we can see it from all sides.

Narrator: And they did, then they put it in the crate.

Dwarf 1: We must put the coffin outside on a mountain, and one of us will always stay with it and keep an eye on him.

Dwarves: Yes, we will do it.

Narrator: One day a prince entering this forest. He saw the coffin on the mountain with beautiful Snow White on the inside.

Prince: Let me have the coffin. I will give you whatever you want to it.

Dwarves: We will not sell it for all the gold in the world.

Prince: Then give it to me. I can not afford to live without her.

Narrator: The dwarves are either feel sorry for him and gave him the coffin.

Dwarfs: Take good care of, we will always love him.

Prince: I will. He will be my most precious treasure.


Narrator: The prince's servants carry the coffins away on their shoulders. But then it happened that one of them stumbled upon a bush.

Prince: Be careful, watch your step. I will never forgive you if something happens to him.

Narrator: But is separated from the throat Snow White a poisoned apple pieces. She opened her eyes, lifted the lid of the coffin, sat down, and come back to life.

Snow White: where am I?

Prince: You are with me. I love you! Come with me to my father's castle. You will be my wife.

Narrator: At that time the snow falls in love with her. Their marriage was planned with great pomp and grandeur. Snow White's wicked step-mother was invited to the wedding, but before leaving the palace, he asked her mirror.

Step-Mother: Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who in this country is the most beautiful of all?

Mirror: You, my queen, beautiful, it's true. But the young queen is a thousand times more beautiful than you.

Step-Mom: I have to see that for myself!

Narrator: When she arrives at the wedding, she saw Snow White.

Step-Mother: No! You `re dead! You `re dead!

Prince: Take this woman away from this land!

Guard: Yes, Prince.

Narrator: And no one sees the evil queen again. And Snow White and the Prince live happily ever after.

9 komentar: